Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries: Great Success!




The chocolate mousse with raspberries was a great success! I think it's similar to what Elizabeth made for Katherine's bridal shower, but she layered the chocolate mousse with Oreo crumbs and raspberries in parfait cups. Shane's mom had some dessert cups, so we put the mousse in those. Yum! I apologize for the crappiness of the pictures. I didn't bring my camera on this particular trip. I can't find the charger because our house is too messy. I had to take the pictures with my iPhone. Next weekend Shane is working 3 12 hour shifts in a row, so I plan on having some hardcore housewiping time. I want to clean the house and cook a few more recipes. We'll see! The first picture is of me, Shane's aunt Sheila, and Shane's mom Trisha enjoying our chocolate mousse. Shane was cracking me up with his terrible and ridiculous photography skills. The next picture is of a very happy Shane after he "wailed on" his dessert. Raspberries are his favorite. The last picture is one of the finished product. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment