Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 26, 2011

de-Christmases the apartment




I pretty much hate Christmas. I guess I would rather embrace the little things than be forced into mandatory fun, pressure to cook and decorate, and present-purchasing. I do enjoy the family time involved though, and had a great Christmas this year. Still, I was anxious to de-Christmas the apartment ASAP.

I took apart our pretty flower arrangement, took out all the red flowers and Christmas tree boughs, and re-assembled it. I took down all the Christmas decorations and put up some pretty new non-holiday ones. All this was fueled by a homemade whole-wheat bagel that I baked yesterday...

Also included in pictures today-- The slice I acquired when prepping lemon slices for my lemon-sage chicken yesterday. Woops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment