Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 29, 2011

It's so easy when you know what you're doooo-in'...

It's so easy when you know hooo-ooow.

Today I signed up for The Fresh 20. It was $50 for a year of:

-seasonal grocery lists (with like, 20 Fresh items! get it??)
-recipes for 5 meals per week
-prep instructions to get ready ahead of time for quick weeknight cooking

I think they're really onto something... If the recipes are good, that is. I like their idea because: 1. It's only 5 meals per week, leaving time for leftovers, other meals made on a whim, and eating out without wasting food. 2. As I have discussed before, most of the work of providing healthy food goes into the planning!

At the very least it's a year's worth of recipes... 250 things that I get to learn how to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment