Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Greek Salad, Harper's Birthday, and a Donut!





I did make the Greek salad as promised a couple of weekends ago, and now I'll post pictures. It turned out quite delicious! My ranch pasta salad and my Greek salad made a good lunch for the first few days of my now job. I'll have to work hard to bring my lunch to save money, because it's super tempting to eat out at my new job! There are tons of yummy food options within walking distance.

The Greek salad had butter lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives. I love raw black olives, and so does Shane! The dressing for the salad turned out really well. It was lemon juice, vegetable oil, sugar salt, and pepper. So simple, yet so delicious!

For those of you who know me well, you may be wondering if I truly just craved vegetables for a weekend. The truth is, I have a super sweet tooth almost all the time, so Shane and I supplemented our veggie weekend with donuts from H-E-B. Zebra donuts are my favorite! I am also throwing in some pictures of my nieces, Harper and Clara. I went to Harper's first birthday party over labor day weekend (it was my birthday, too!) and had a wonderful visit.

Coming up this weekend: veggie lasagna and caesar salad! :)

1 comment: