Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tonight's Menu/Future Plans

On the menu for supper:

South Carolina pulled pork on a homemade bun with tangy cole slaw (from Joy of Cooking... I lost Nanny's recipe!). The pork is browned and in the Crock Pot, hoping to avoid Crock-Pot-grey color and taste. The Crock Pot is ON and PLUGGED IN!! Last night I redeemed myself with Alfredo sauce for our poor, lonely pasta.

Next Project:

Bread!! Pizza dough, sandwich bread, croissants, etc. Shane saw a pizza dough recipe in Joy of Cooking when I was reading last night and he wants to make Hawaiian pizza tonight, so we'll try that first. Joy of Cooking has so many awesome bread recipes and advice!

1 comment:

  1. I mean Hawaiian pizza this weekend... Tonight we are having pulled pork, barring disaster, in which case we've got lots of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete